What 3 things do you run past? (Read 2240 times)

flatland mountaineer

our wheat wildflowers doe a deer a female deer

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III

Stuff like what I'm seeing in this thread makes me wish I lived somewhere a bit more metropolitan. Cornfields and more cornfields gets so boring after a while. Our paved rail-trail is nice...but it is a perfectly straight line for miles with nothing more than trees on both sides. Nothing to break the monotony. It is nice to not have to deal with a lot of traffic, though--that is one benefit.
      I do like running in Chicago because there's always something to look at, but sometimes I miss running through cornfields and trees. It's so much calmer, and you don't have to worry about dodging clusters of people and dogs and beer gardens that take up the entire sidewalk. We have a trail that runs along the lakefront (which I'm assuming is where Berner runs judging from the three things he listed :P ), but it gets insanely crowded. I don't like running where there are a ton of other people who aren't doing the same run as me because I feel guilty when I stop/turn around *hide*
        You seem to be running in the opposite direction from me lol.
        Hehe. I run North too, but I figured there were more recognizable landmarks on my South route. Smile Your #1 and #3 are also on my frequently run-passed list, but I don't recognize #2.
        I don't like running where there are a ton of other people who aren't doing the same run as me because I feel guilty when I stop/turn around *hide*
        I don't mind seeing a lot of other runners on days that I'm doing tempo workouts or other fast sessions. On slow recovery days, when I jog like a snail, I hide on the side streets. Blush

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

goat

Finder of good newts

Monday's run... Unexploded ordnance warning signs Laguna Seca Race track Prison work crew

It's hard to look down if you don't go up

AroundTheHorn

Apathy Tollway School
            Roads, where we're going we don't need any....roads.
            lov2run

The ocean A golf course A horse farm all on the same run... I love it

Speediest Slug There Is!

Slugs... Snails... Caterpillars... (do we see a pattern?) Sad Wink
                Fall seven times, stand up eight.
                Goals:
                *Complete a 5K (no walking)
                Tortoise and Hare 5K, 42:05, 13:35 pace PR
                *Weigh 160 lbs 5 to go!!!
                *15 mpw base
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Caterpillars...
                  That's the worst thing about running this time of the year...tent caterpillars ALL over the place. Man, they are nasty. I've given up trying to dodge them and I'm just not looking at the bottoms of my shoes anymore. Dead

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Today: 3 homeless men sleeping on the bench 1 homeless man peeing in the trash can and a woman sitting in her car parked on the sidewalk. (litterally she pulled up on the sidewalk and stopped. Cop went by and kept right on going...geez!)
                    Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers

De-slacking in progress

Uphill Downhill Uphill

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

12 Squared

KC-135s A church A lake
                        If you don't know where you're going, chances are you will end up somewhere else. - Yogi Berra
                          Hehe. I run North too, but I figured there were more recognizable landmarks on my South route. Smile Your #1 and #3 are also on my frequently run-passed list, but I don't recognize #2.
                          I live a block away from #1, but I've never actually been there. #2 is at Clark and Farragut next to the Swedish American museum. Running up Clark always makes me hungry - I want to stop at pretty much every restaurant I go by because they all smell so good.

Double IPA Please!

Birds, Buffalo, ponds

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

Maggie & Molly

the town hall what is left of a possum Undecided a group of geese (that actually made me run into the street one day since they were not moving)

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                              Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

A locked track. Angry A funeral home. Tom's bar.

Michelle