What 3 things do you run past? (Read 2240 times)

I'm envious of most everybody's running routes. I run by: 1. Cows 2. Corn fields 3. Houses that probably have more stuff on the front yard than inside the house.
    "If you run 100 miles a week, you can eat anything you want - Why? Because (a) you'll burn all the calories you consume, (b) you deserve it, and (c) you'll be injured soon and back on a restricted diet anyway." ~ Don Kardong
    Doobry

this evening: 1. a moorhen 2. 5 scrotes (nee. scallies, yoofs, chavs, dickheads, scumbags) with irons (nowhere near the golf-club), my HR flew over 190 and a lil'bit of wee came out; luckily, nowt happened 3. a rat swimming in the river with a Ginsters pasty wrapper in it's mush

Religion is just a contest to see who's got the best imaginary friend.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

A deer running across the road about 100 yards in front of me. A calm pond reflecting the autumn foliage. A house that's half-built and abandoned because the owner ran into financial difficulties.
        CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Lately... 1. Federal Election candidate signs 2. A (manmade) pond that's been drained 3. Gate-like barriers to keep vehicles off the bike path

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

beep beep!

Aspens 2 Llamas A Fire Station
            "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Blaaahhhh

1. Betsy, the neighbors dog. 2. A dead frog 3. My mailbox where I stash my water and banana. After 6 miles a mailbox with a big cup of water and a banana hidden inside is awfully beautiful.
              CaseyT

Blimp Base Airport Golf course
                Pompano High XC!

Non ducor, duco.

A dead mouse A dead armadillo A dead racoon
                  Doobry

A dead mouse A dead armadillo A dead racoon
                    was it a dead heat then?

Religion is just a contest to see who's got the best imaginary friend.

runnin from hell

sisters condo (ring her door bell every time) ex-girlfriends apt (dont ring her door bell) lots of really good looking girls
                        My school Subway/Cottage Inn Pizza (smells soooo good) The word penis painted on the sidewalk Roll eyes
                        Goals: Run.
                        stephonya

Student union building Huge rose garden Club full of drunk students
                            1. Williamsburg Bridge 2. Brooklyn Bridge 3. Manhattan Bridge

12-week layoff

Regular run days...houses with and without dogs, golf course, laundry smells. Many people use Downy. Long run days...gators, brown pelicans flying in formation, kayakers who see me as a kindred spirit. Treadmill days...nothin'

Me

county courthouse sheriff's office barber shop