Midwesterners (Read 806 times)

Ooooor....I could put my hard hat on and start running full speed into the cubicle walls until I break free! Big grin
    there's always that 1 in a billion trillion chance your molecules line up with the wall and you can go right through it.

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

That's what the hard hat is for silly! To protect my precious melon Smile

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

Just Happy to Run

Ya, but what about the cinder block wall on the other side of your cube wall? Not sure the hat trick will work there... Confused
        Jason

2010 Goals
        • M PR (Current: 6:27:00) • HM PR (Current: 2:13:14) • 5k under 25:00 • 10k under 59:00 • Weekly Milage of ~25 miles
        DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Hmmm...good point...maybe I will vaporize myself like Doug suggested Cool

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It will keep your scalp from burning once you are outside, too. Plus, who's going to mess with a runner wearing a hardhat? You'll look badass! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Just Happy to Run

It will keep your scalp from burning once you are outside, too. Plus, who's going to mess with a runner wearing a hardhat? You'll look badass! Big grin
              From now on I'm running with a hardhat! Cool
              Jason

2010 Goals
              • M PR (Current: 6:27:00) • HM PR (Current: 2:13:14) • 5k under 25:00 • 10k under 59:00 • Weekly Milage of ~25 miles
              DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

That would be hilarious! Then again there are certain parts of town around here where I would fit right in Shocked

Lazy idiot

65 is too warm. Wink And as was mentioned on the first page, it's cool and rainy here today.

Tick tock

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Plus...a hardhat is heavy, so you will get some killer neck muscles. But I wonder how well those things breathe. You might want to wear a Headsweats do-rag underneath to help wick the sweat... Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Just Happy to Run

If it ventilates well, that might be good for the extreme heat this summer! Either that or I'll run with one of these to keep the sun off...
                      Jason

2010 Goals
                      DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

My my...pretty parasol! That is totally hawt! I bet all the chickies would run after you with one of those Wink

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

You might want to wear a Headsweats do-rag underneath to help wick the sweat... Wink
                          Or I could just wear a pair of my drifit underpants on my head under the hard hat Big grin

Just Happy to Run

Think the frilly one would be best? Big grin
                            Jason

2010 Goals
                            DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Fo sho! I like the one with the black lace...very sexy!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

65 is too warm. Wink
                                Yeah, I wouldn't have wanted to race today...it's almost a shock to the system to go from 40s to 60s overnight.

~ Sarah Kay