First time san diego rock & roll marathon runner in training - looking to run 17 this wknd in Vegas! (Read 341 times)

stokedbloke

I am a San Diegan and am hoping to plan a trip out to vegas this weekend. The trouble is that I am training for the rock and roll marathon in san diego in may and I don't want to interrupt my training schedule. We're supposed to run 17 this weekend. Do you know of any runners or clubs that are running this weekend? Even if its not the exact same distance, I'd like to keep up with my schedule and get a good run in sometime during the weekend. Let me know. Cheers! Neil

Are we there yet?

I am a San Diegan and am hoping to plan a trip out to vegas this weekend. Neil
      Here is the Vegas marathon map.. you can pick an alternate of this route.. www.marathonguide.com/coursemaps/marathonmap.cfm?MIDD=2377091206 Who knows it may inspire you to run it in th future. Here is a nice 17 along the strip www.runningahead.com/logs/cb0e9bb4b2f34cd9b7d95fb5c32a6fba/courses/cc25892a0501470b8e072671099ceb95 Making maps is fun. you can plan your route and right the roads on your arm with a L or R for turns. I find this to be a blast!!