Workout/Race chart help (Read 570 times)

munchkn883

All of sudden my runs, races, etc. are showing for 2 days instead of just the day I did them. For instance I did a race today and put the info in....the chart is showing it for today and tomorrow.
    eric :)

Hi munchkn883, I think the problem you're referring to is the infamous "fat bars" issue that others have mentioned. I use a commercial software package because I didn't feel like spending a month or two to write my own graphing code. It won't look as pretty and there are many other areas of the site that need my attention. One of the problems I have with this software is that it likes to draw fat bars that appear to span multiple days. I reported this bug to the company a couple of years ago and they basically said it works by design and won't fix it. Some users discovered that it happens when you only run every other day. That is, if you run two days in a row, then the fat bar problem will go away. I understand this may not be possible for everyone. It is on my list of bugs to see if I can fix it some other way. eric :-)
      munchkn883

Thanks Eric.