Before and NOW pictures! (Read 22618 times)

Dog-Love

I have a "step daughter in law" who weighs over 260 and seeing all of these pictures makes me hugely curious what her inner person really looks like. I would love for her to show interest in walking or getting out at all but she seems very satisfied staying in with her 8 month baby. You guys are really amazing and have done a tremendous thing losing all that weight. Ii have found it very hard (but satisfying) just losing 11 pounds.
    Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Along for the Ride

She needs to realize that if she wants to be around her child for a long time, she'll HAVE to lose the weight. Good job to everyone on this list - losing 10 pounds can be just as hard as losing 100 pounds ...!

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

- losing 10 pounds can be just as hard as losing 100 pounds ...!
        My last 15 are proving to be MUCH MUCH MUCH harder to be rid of than the first 50 were. That took me a year...I have been battling the last 15 for about 3 years, now. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Thanks guys! I think the "whole different person" thing is also from age -- I was 21 in the before and 29 in the after. As my girlfriend said "That's a funny before picture because other fat pictures just look like fat you." Awwww. I guess. The last 10! Argh. The first time around it slid off but I've put on 6 with marathon training and just want them gone. Get off me extra pounds! And I often say that losing 10 is harder than 100 because with the higher number you've got momentum on your side.
          2008 Goals
        • Run 1250 miles
        • Get down to 135!
        • Break 5 hours in the NJ Marathon
        • zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The last 10! Argh. The first time around it slid off but I've put on 6 with marathon training and just want them gone. Get off me extra pounds! And I often say that losing 10 is harder than 100 because with the higher number you've got momentum on your side.
            Ha, momentum...that's about right, I think! Wink I actually was ONE pound over my goal weight (124...I want to be 123) a few years back...then I got lazy and back into the same habits that got me overweight in the first place. Damn, if it's not harder to lose a second time. And stupid me...I looked damn hawt at 124! I'd probably be noticeably faster not carting around this extra 15+ #s, too! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Renee you look awesome! Congratulations. Smile

Michelle

Congratulations to everyone! I realized I had a digital photo at one of my heavier times and wanted to post too! This was in 1999; my heaviest recorded weight in 2003 was 234 lbs but I think I was close to that here, if not even heavier. This is me holding steady around 140 lbs. I've been from 140-150 for about 2 years now.
                Renee, what you lost in weight you gained in attitude. Feisty's not the right word. Formidable. You look like you're ready to go out and run 26.2 miles.
                  Hey whats going on. I thought I would share my personal gains with everyone. I left the military at the end of 2003 and went absolutely nuts. Between previously encountered stresses and change of lifestyle I went from 209 to a maximum of 274 by April of 2005. I didn't like to go out much due to the shame I had done to myself. I also started to encounter health issues like sleep apnea and high blood pressure.It was evident that I needed to change the way I was doing things. This photo show me at or about my max weight give or take a few. Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com After this I started to eat better and eased into a strict workout regiment. Over the next 14 months I peaked with 2 a day cardio and weight session 3 to 5 days per week. This is the result of my labors in a photo from July of this past summer: Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com I am currently at 215 give or take a few each day. Here is an action shot for good measure. This is me starting an adventure event in southern Wisconsin this past August. Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com I am pleased with my success so far. I feel so much better physically. Over this time period I have gone from having borderline high and high blood pressure at 140/90 to keeping it around 110/70. My Doc also said that my cholesterol levels couldnt be better. I started doing things that would have been me characteristically. I would like to get around 195 when it is all said and done.
                    Renee, you look awesome!! Great job! Smile Jmatt, I can't get into facebook Sad Can you post the pictures here?? Keep it up, everyone!! Smile
                    2009: BQ?
                      Renee, you look awesome!! Great job! Smile Jmatt, I can't get into facebook Sad Can you post the pictures here?? Keep it up, everyone!! Smile
                      I figured out how to post pics. There you go!
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow, Jesse...you have come so far in such a short time! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Renee and Jesse - awesome job!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                          Thyroid Support Group

(Finally another guy posts!) Your jaw line looks great without all the extra flab. Hopefully your getting out there now.. sure many a woman would find you handsome.

Vim

I figured out how to post pics. There you go!
                              Wow! What a difference --- great job! Smile
                              2009: BQ?
                              Wingz

Professional Noob

Hopefully your getting out there now.. sure many a woman would find you handsome.
                                I think he looks cute. And the recent pics make him look fun, too! A good combination! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...