Which do you prefer? (Read 717 times)

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

Smartwool Adrenaline

Wright Socks double layer mesh

Balegas Enduro.

I've read good things about all three socks and want to try a pair to prevent blisters.  Any thoughts or have a favorite of the three. 

2011 Goals:
      Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
      Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)

The King of Beasts

Smartwool Phd. Running.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Balega lo-riders (probably not the name). I used to get blisters. I bought these. I have not had a blister since. Hope this helps.
        xor

I don't know about the enduro specifically, but I will say that I switched to Balegas about 3 years ago and unless they go out of business, I will never buy another brand of sock.  I love them.  They fit great, they last a long time (I'm still using a couple of pairs I bought in 2006) and they cause me no issues.  That's what I want out of a sock... do the job and don't get in my way.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Of the three, I have only tried Smartwool (Phd).  They are so nice, I don't see a reason to try anything else.

“Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory." - Mahatma Gandhi

mikeymike

I don't know about the enduro specifically, but I will say that I switched to Balegas about 3 years ago and unless they go out of business, I will never buy another brand of sock.  I love them.  They fit great, they last a long time (I'm still using a couple of pairs I bought in 2006) and they cause me no issues.  That's what I want out of a sock... do the job and don't get in my way.

Socks are funny like that.  I feel the same way about my favorite sock, Wrightsock SLT -- the single layer ultrathin one.  They're my only running sock, year round.  If they stop making them I will be pissed, and I might be the only person in the world who buys them so I'm stocking up.

Runners run

Scout7

I don't have a specific brand.  I feel so lonely.....  I don't own any of those listed so far.

*sniff*

MrH

Thorlos are popular with the athletes in our household.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

I like the Smartwools.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

I like Smartwool and Drymax.

~Sara
                        It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

Teresadfp

One day at a time

DS wears whatever pair he pulls out of the drawer.  Usually "non-running" socks.  It must be nice to be 17.

Scout7

DS wears whatever pair he pulls out of the drawer.  Usually "non-running" socks.  It must be nice to be 17.

Or 33, it seems.

#artbydmcbride

I don't have a specific brand.  I feel so lonely.....  I don't own any of those listed so far.

*sniff*

{{Scout7}}

Runners run

Or 33, it seems.

i coulda sworn you were less...old.