Editing/adding Intervals/Recovery/Rest in an existing, imported-from-Garmin workout (Read 273 times)

kcam

For some reason I am having trouble adding an interval to a workout I imported from my 305.  I would like to add my warmup to the run as an interval.  So I go down to the bottom of the interval stack (in 'edit' mode) and type in the information in the appropriate boxes but sometimes the 'floppy disk' icon that you click to save the interval is still greyed-out.  Other times the icon is not greyed-out but clicking it does nothing.

As well, in the same workout I would like to go to my recovery intervals and change the interval type from 'interval' to 'recovery'.  So I go and click the edit icon on the appropriate interval and, using the pulldown, menu select 'recovery'.   Then go to the far right and click the floppy disk ("save)  icon and it works ... most of the time.  Random times it will not save and then I have to get out of the edit mode and go back in again to reset it.  The workout in question is

http://www.runningahead.com/logs/024544872e9d430ba99059a4954b92e2/workouts/dc1fc15dece84e4794e8a3ed4c0fb2b5 

but I have seen this problem on other workouts a well.  Is this a known problem or am I just doing something wrong?

eric :)

kencamet,

I haven't been able to reproduce the problem.  Can you send me a screen shot of the intervals entry form with the problem so I can replicate it?

eric :-)