Just went out running ... Felt Great (Read 405 times)

Last night was perfect weather ... Finally Big grin Sunny and not a cloud in the sky, 0 MPH wind if possible, mid 50's. "Planned" normal 5 mile run I get in during daughters soccer practice, but OMG i forgot my garmin. Well just went for a run not knowing my pace, left the water which is tied to other threads on need for water as agree has been more of a security blanket. Felt so good I just went off the "planned" course to get some extra distance and probably ended up with 6 miles or so (dont know for sure and don't care); Time/Pace I was not sure as no garmin or watch and did not really note start / stop times but was probably about and hr. After months of marathon schedule feeling I had to run x miles @ y pace for z time .... it felt good. Well tommorow is the planned 18 mile Long Run and back to the schedule, but at least I let myself free for one night.

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

I find that I go a bit further when I don't stick to a planned course...then afterwards my OCD kicks in and I'm totally annoyed that I don't know how far I went for my log so I hafta map it...anyways...glad you had an enjoyable run last night!

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!