I am officially a Grandma! (Read 871 times)

What a good looking little guy!!!! A huge congratulations to you and your family Claire!!
    http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
      CONGRATULATIONS Hot Grandma Claire!! *wewh* What a long wait! He is so precious and looks so alert. Enjoy the cuddles! Lucky you!!! Smile Please tell Alice that her son is absolutely adorable.
      btb1490

Big time congrats to all! Everyone looks like they are doing great! Has the spoiling begun yet? Smile
        Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Congratulations ... I predict a 4m30s mile from him in the future. Smile Neil

Running ... just keep running!

Swadvad

What a handsome kid! Thanks for the pics. That's awesome! Congrats! Let the spoiling commence!
              He looks to be a fine and strong boy. Another Kiwi rugby player perhaps? Looks like an ouside half to me. Clearly too bright to play in the pack. Congratulations to all. And please, keep the pics coming!

You'll ruin your knees!

Grandma's are HOT! Congrats, Claire, beautiful boy! My best to you, Alice, TJ and the gang! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sweet work! And that ain't no tiny baby.

Lazy idiot

Congrats, Claire, to you and your family. May all be happy, healthy, and safe as 2008 leaves the station.

Tick tock

Mishka-old log

Wow! Awesome! Babies are like, pretty cool and stuff.

Along for the Ride

Congratulations Claire! All the best wishes for Alice and Tyler and you. Beautiful pictures indeed ... Smile

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

My dogs are fast, not me

I've been waiting for this thread! Congrats, Claire. He is beautiful. Well done to Alice. Robin

Robin

Congrats, Claire and Alice! TJ is just gorgeous - and big!!! So happy for you and your family Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                            Thyroid Support Group

munchkn883

Congratulations....he is so cute! I have two granddaughters and one grandson and they are better than my own daughters!! I keep the youngest granddaughter four days a week and thats what keeps me going. Today she cooked me bacon and a cake on her new play kitchen. Enjoy, Grandma!! Big grin

madness baby

I agree with Joni - Hot grammy is right! Wink Congrats to you and Alice and the fam. Big grin
                                deb