Help me help the animals! (Read 424 times)

Hey folks, I don't know if this is okay, but I thought I'd give it a shot .. Many people raise money for causes they believe in. I am running Richmond in November to raise money for the Maryland SPCA, a wonderful shelter that runs entirely on private donations (not affiliated with any national organization, no government funding). My husband and I adopted two cats from this great organization, and I currently volunteer at the SPCA on Saturdays as a "cat cuddler". They do a wonderful job finding loving homes for unwanted, abused, and abandoned cats, kittens, dogs, puppies ... and even bunnies and ferrets. If you are interested in donating -- even just $5 -- please check out my website: www.firstgiving.com/triciacecil Thanks Trish Smile
    2009: BQ?

Princess Cancer Pants

Hey, when do you need donations by? I definitely want to help you out...right now I am getting ready to do my own fundraising for Girls on the Run and I need to donate for another friend doing Team In Training, too. k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown