The coolest race shirts (Read 684 times)

Smile

Michelle

xor

Tupelo is going to come up, I'm sure. (I honestly don't like them) I *do* like my monkey shirts, though. Yes I do.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Tupelo is going to come up, I'm sure
        Tupelo 2008 -
        Slo

Nice Shirts........Really Now a pet peeve of mine. I don't race for the shirts but I do like to wear t-shirts. Is it that friggin hard to come up with a decent t-shirt design that someone would actually wear ? My rag box is getting quite full. I gave a dozen or better to Goodwill. They sell them for $.25. Almost all of them are still on the rack ! Just because a screen printer has 4 color capability it doesn't mean your t-shirt has to have a 12" by 16" solid screen print across the chest of the damn thing. It's a rip off to the sponsors to hand out such a shirt.
          Slo

Tupelo 2008 -
            LOL.....This post wasn't here when I made my 1st post. That one I just might wear though.
              I ran in a 5 mile race a couple of weeks ago (Turkey Trot).....I should post a picture of the shirt. I have run races off and on for 20 years and gotten some good and some bad shirts, but this was the first time ever that I looked at the race official as he was handing me the shirt and told them that I wasn't sure if I even wanted it. Last year was a really cool shirt with little turkeys with running shoes on - like the turkeys were in a race....Now that was COOL. This year -- just writing across the front 'Slattery's Turkey Trot' and in really bad sucky colors too (purple - green - black - yellow)...... BUT - then again, Ill need to check my oil one of these days.......so at least now I have a great rag to use....

Champions are made when no one is watching