Less is more? / Hair in low places (Read 2508 times)

I feel like I'm eavesdropping in a men's locker room.  My peer has witnessed a lady doing 'this', leg propped on chair.  Not pleasant. 

As far as getting hairier as you get older, as long as your wife is close in age, she's looking just as old, who cares?

Prince of Fatness

The men's locker room is where all of the dicks hang out.

Not at it at all. 

I look my best blurry!

All those adjectives cost $$$$ bud.

He should know. The more I run the more he spends on less! (shoes, evening dresses and bikinis!) Big grin

I look my best blurry!

Do you know what vagazzled means? I found out when I walked into the locker room and I saw vajewelry! :-/

A Saucy Wench

What, they didn't have a towel or something?? That's bizarre.  I've never seen a blow dryer used that way.  Joking

Oh yeah...the old chinese women at my gym do it all the time.  "Keeps your lady parts healthy"

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

A Saucy Wench

Yeah... when I was a kid (I'm 45 now) nobody really cared about covering up when changing. Now you see (mostly young) people go to extraordinary lengths contorting themselves to keep covered up as they change. 

Yesterday at dance class my daughter wanted to go change in a bathroom stall.  Not because she is modest, but because one of the other little girls does.   I told her bathrooms were for going to the bathroom, locker rooms are for changing.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Now you see (mostly young) people go to extraordinary lengths contorting themselves to keep covered up as they change. 

I am pleased as punch that my kiddos like to keep covered. 

I look my best blurry!

I am pleased as punch that my kiddos like to keep covered. 

Modest is fine and I know what you mean but I have one child who is so self conscious I worry about her more that my other two who are almost exhibitionists. Being uncomfortable with your own body isn't a good thing.

jfa

The more I run the more he spends on less! (shoes, evening dresses and bikinis!) Big grin

I don't know which sounds more bizarre. This or the vajewelry remark?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

http://www.zombierunner.com/store/brands/merrell/product3095.html

In this case, less shoe is way more money. Why are shoes this expensive? My last two pairs of shoes have cost me $0 (fortunate to have a friend with NB connections) and $37. The $37 shoes had 582 miles on them before the stitched part of the upper detached from the sole (but otherwise just fine). My current shoes have 354 miles on them and appear to be going strong.

$124.  For this.

Smalcolm could make these things with her dog's leash and cardboard.

Get Lost :)

$124.  For this.

Smalcolm could make these things with her dog's leash and cardboard.

That's what caused me to stop reading that dude's blog.

I look my best blurry!

I don't know which sounds more bizarre. This or the vajewelry remark?

The two comments have nothing to do with each other. The woman at the gym was truly bizarre!!! Maybe I'm too old for a bikini. Is that your point?

Perhaps those people who like to dry their 'arse and junk' or 'arse and lady garden/bits' own, or would like to own one of these.  Especially when the description includes "reach for the remote, select the area you want to wash, push another  button and warm air dries you."

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

The two comments have nothing to do with each other. The woman at the gym was truly bizarre!!! Maybe I'm too old for a bikini. Is that your point?

Maybe it wasn't clear who Dreamless was buying the bikinis and evening gowns for.

jfa

He should know. The more I run the more he spends on less! (shoes, evening dresses and bikinis!) Big grin

I was just wondering why he was buying evening dresses and bikinis. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course. Roll eyes