Garmin Training Center for Mac Update (Read 820 times)

Garmin has updated Training Center for Mac (2.1.7) and it now includes compatibility with the 405. I loaded it on this morning and had no problem transferring my run to it. http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=3339
    "Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." Lou Holtz
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Training Center: Dead I may check the update anyway.

Imminent Catastrophe

Training Center: Dead
        You got that right. I really like Ascent: http://www.montebellosoftware.com/

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I can't get Ascent to import my runs as "Run"; it imports them always as "Bike"

Imminent Catastrophe

I assume you've set default activity to "running" in Preferences?

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Imminent Catastrophe

I dunno. Works for me. However, when I unplug the 405 ANT stick (USB/bluetooth dongle)--kernel panic. Thank you Garmin.

xor

kernel panic
                Gotta love those unix terms.