Save map and elevation image? (Read 346 times)

I can't figure out if there is any way to save the map and elevation image.  Is that possible?  (I did a search but wasn't able to spot the answer.  Trent will probably point me right to it though Smile )

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

can't you just screen shot the page?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

That is the only way I know how to do it.

eric :)

How do you plan on using the image?  If you want to include it on a non-website (e.g. printed article), then a screen shot is the only solution.  If you want to put it on your website, then click the Publish link to obtain the embedded HTML code and paste it onto your web page.  Here's an example of what it looks like:

mta: I should be plugging another site/race.  See below Smile

mikeymike

Runners run

How do you plan on using the image?  If you want to include it on a non-website (e.g. printed article), then a screen shot is the only solution.  If you want to put it on your website, then click the Publish link to obtain the embedded HTML code and paste it onto your web page.  Here's an example of what it looks like:

mta: I should be plugging another site/race.  See below Smile

I guess I didn't think of a screen shot, but that will work fine.  Thanks, applekey (and Eric and...)!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com