winter racing clothes (Read 472 times)

Let me first say I did to a search Blush I've been running for about 10 years, doing several small races that have always been in warmer weather. I've always worn cute running skirts and generally when outside running or racing tried to look somewhat decent. I've never done a winter race...ever...although I run outside when it's freezing cold I usually just pile on sweats and stuff. Well, I don't know what people wear in winter races Blush Blush I'm looking to do a half marathon in January in hilly West Virginia and still want to look somewhat normal and cute....What do I buy for that? Thanks, sorry the question is rather stupid...
    Goals: Maintain 120 beat 5k time: 25:52 beat 10k time: 55:48 Complete one half-marathon-Jan. 10th
    pitrunner

Well, I'm not sure how cute this is, but I usually wear Under Armour Cold Gear tights and compression tops for winter running. They're super warm. If it gets below 25, which for my morning runs it often is...then I'll put a fleece vest over the top and that's usually enough. The tights alone keep my legs warm enough.