What's on your bumper? (Read 1503 times)

What's your take on the running/triathlon bumper stickers?

I go back and forth on it....on my last car I had the 13.1 and 70.3 stickers....26.2 comes this year.

Since getting a new car, I haven't brought myself to put the stickers on it.

On the one hand, it's kind of tacky.

On the other hand, there are bragging rights and comradery with other drivers who might have the same stickers.

What's on your bumper?

Feeling the growl again

Dirt.

I'm not much for bumper stickers.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

I have a 13.1 cling on my car.

TRUST THE PROCESS

Besides college decals (my kids' schools)-    26.2,  Flying Monkey decal, Run More or something like that, one of those obnoxious 2 letter deals that represent where I live.......oh, and I think a small TX flag decal.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

None of 'em. But I'll put a 50 on if I get around to figuring out where to get one.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Flying Monkey sticker.

Yeah.  I know.  Right?

i no longer own any cars but i do have a bumper sticker i like that says "save gas, burn carbs." i mostly like the irony that comes with use.

No bumper stickers, but I have a Hardrock 100 license plate frame.

Prince of Fatness

I'm not much for bumper stickers.

Not at it at all. 

jfa

Black paint from the Ford Edge that whacked me during the last snow storm.

BeeRunB

Vermont

--Jimmy

On On

On On foot

I refuse to put my school on my car, but I've got mass auduon and trustees of reservation on the windows so I can get away with parking for free at places. As far as normal bumper stickers, I would never, but the 26.2 is badass. I see it all the time and wish I could earn it. 

It's like seeing the eagle scout on first day of boy scouts all over again when I see the 26.2 on cars.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

"We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle." - Winston Churchill

(my husband stuck that on our car!)

A pink 13.1 sticker.

A Texas Longhorn silver decal.

Imminent Catastrophe

Marathon Maniacs sticker and a new one I just got that just says: Ultra. Then there's the magnetic HTFU one. That's all. 

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016