Training Log Page is Blank (Read 90 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I cannot see my training log page And it won't let me make changes to my layout as of an hour ago. I cannot see the options above the text box here either. Using Chrome and Safari for Mac. I don't have that issue from my work Dell laptop and IE. Anyone else?

Chrome Version: 81.0.4044.122 (no updates pending)

Safari Version 13.1 (no updates pending)

Damaris

CGreene

I was seeing the same issue until about 2 minutes ago. I am still seeing the issue (blank) intermittently, but can be resolved with 1-2 refreshes from my laptop.

an amazing likeness

Damaris -- try telling Chrome to refresh/reload the page via ctrl-F5.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I was seeing the same issue until about 2 minutes ago. I am still seeing the issue (blank) intermittently, but can be resolved with 1-2 refreshes from my laptop.

Sadly, I am still having the issue. I can't even reply to your comment from the Mac because the comment never loads properly (it shows up in code form).

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I did the Mac equivalent (Command R) and nope. I'll wait to upload my workout today until later. I am sure it will come back at some point, thanks!

Damaris

freddie.sanchez

The Scrub

I'm seeing the same thing.

My summary page is completely blank. All the other training log tabs seem OK. I can see my list of workouts, but when I open one, all the detail tabs are blank (splits, graphs, map). No problem with my run coming over from GC this morning, and saving to RA.

Safari on iOS for iPad/iPhone

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Forgot to say if I go to upload a workout, I can find it on its folder but then the Upload button remains greyed out and never loads.

Damaris

The_Real_JZ

the REAL JZ

Same. I initially logged in to measure a route and thought I had a browser problem b/c it wasn't rendering a map. Tried login via Firefox just to see if it was something with Chrome cache but same result.

2019:  Run my first marathon.

"Who you are will show in what you do"

DennisF6

FYI - I was having the same problem.  ctrl+F5 worked for me. (Chrome)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am having the same problem as Dave with my Garmin auto upload in addition to the other two, lol. The run has the distance but no laps.

Damaris

spacityrunner

My garmin upload has not come through yet. It’s been a couple of hours. The RA gremlins are at it again. 😱

I am having the same problem as Dave with my Garmin auto upload in addition to the other two, lol. The run has the distance but no laps.

Trails Rock!

Prince of Fatness

I have the same symptoms mentioned above using Safari / iOS on my iPhone.

However, seems to all work fine on my MacBook Air running Chrome.

Not at it at all. 

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Huh, I haven't had any glitch at all recently.  Chrome on Chromebook and on Windows.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I've done a log out and login. Problem persists.

Chrome. Windows 10.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.