Jordan Hasay (Read 2878 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Whinging, primadonna.
    So sad that infamous tragic event has defined her so in your(Brits) eyes, if you speak all for one. BTW, Decker owned Budd thereafter!

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

It's TOO long. Duh.

Ricky

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I disagree. I like it. She apparently does too. Why do you think it is too long?
            Why do you think it is too long?
            It's out of the norm. For me, a distraction.

Ricky

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Must everybody be the norm? Why does it distract you?
                1)Must everybody be the norm? 2)Why does it distract you?
                1) Certainly not, but not far from it or it becomes abnormal. (I like her hair if she were not an elite runner) 2) It just does. Roll eyes

Ricky

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

but not far from it.
                  Um. Okay. Also, how do you define the "norm"?

The Thunder

Trent needs to cut his hair too.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Um. Okay. Also, how do you define the "norm"?
                      Why must you ask a hundred and one questions? It is what it is.

Ricky

xor

I had a cat named Norm, named after the Cheers character. When the cat would walk into the room, anyone in the room was supposed to exclaim "Norm!" It usually freaked the cat out, and he'd leave the room. As for Miss Hasay, I hope she pays attention in class. Especially if she takes Econ.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why must you ask a hundred and one questions? It is what it is.
                          See, but I disagree. I do not think that it is what it is. I think that your opinion is your opinion, but stating it as "It's TOO long. Duh." implies that anybody else who feels otherwise is an idiot. Am I an idiot?
                            Am I an idiot?
                            I heard or read you were. Just my opinion is correct.

Ricky