Jordan Hasay (Read 2878 times)

The Thunder

See, but I disagree. I do not think that it is what it is. I think that your opinion is your opinion, but stating it as "It's TOO long. Duh." implies that anybody else who feels otherwise is an idiot. Am I an idiot?
    Idiot...that needs a haircut.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Hooray for long hair. So feminine and youthful. I hope she doesn't cut it any time soon. Remember that Russian? Eastern European? woman who used to run with her hair not tied back. She would let it fly freely behind her as she wheeled around the track. Quite a sight.
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Certainly not, but not far from it or it becomes abnormal.
        You do realize that it is pretty freakin abnormal to be able to run 5000 meters in under 20 minutes. Among Americans and Tennesseans, probably less than 1 out of 10000 people can do this. You are a freak. Wink
          I prefer mutant. Wink

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

You do realize that it is pretty freakin abnormal to be able to run 5000 meters in under 20 minutes. Among Americans and Tennesseans, probably less than 1 out of 10000 people can do this. You are a freak.
            We could put them in a zoo, but I guess it would detract from their natural running ability -- unless we put them in long skinny cages so they could run?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Lane

Your profile says 4:30. She's faster than that.
              It needs to be updated. I recently ran 4:02.xx Wink
                ... that it is pretty freakin abnormal to be able to run 5000 meters in under 20 minutes...
                LOL
                mikeymike

This thread sucks.

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Well, then that makes it about normal.
                      This thread sucks.
                      Maybe you should start becoming a fan of our sport. You do realize that baseball is full of over-paid lazy thugs...right? I am assuming because of your avatar that you like baseball. Baseball players sit or stand 95% of the game. Manny gets paid more in 2/3 of an inning than the average American gets paid in a year. Baseball Sucks ...not this thread.
                      Runners around the state are getting better today ...are you one of them? TRAIN HARD
                      mikeymike

Maybe you should start becoming a fan of our sport. You do realize that baseball is full of over-paid lazy thugs...right? I am assuming because of your avatar that you like baseball. Baseball players sit or stand 95% of the game. Manny gets paid more in 2/3 of an inning than the average American gets paid in a year. Baseball Sucks ...not this thread.
                        No. This thread sucks because it is primarily a bunch of middle aged men remarking about the physical appearance of a teenage girl. This thread sucks because in our sport we have an obsession with eating our young. Lets let her go to college for crissakes. This thread sucks because an athlete who failed a drug test 20 years ago is being held up as an idol. Jordan Hasey doesn't suck. This thread sucks.

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

She's better than I will ever be, if that's what you mean.
                            This thread sucks because an athlete who failed a drug test 20 years ago is being held up as an idol.
                            This statement is false.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

mikeymike

This statement is false.
                              My bad, it was only 13 years ago. Look I can't be expected to keep all these things straight--since I like baseball I am obviously not even a fan of "our sport."

Runners run

Big grin

Ricky