Jordan Hasay (Read 2878 times)

Who are you talking about as being held up as an idol??
    Runners around the state are getting better today ...are you one of them? TRAIN HARD
    mikeymike

Mary Decker.

Runners run

aw11663

Your profile says 4:30. She's faster than that.
        Her 1500m is ~4:15, so shes not faster than that fyi
          Maybe you should start becoming a fan of our sport. You do realize that baseball is full of over-paid lazy thugs...right? I am assuming because of your avatar that you like baseball. Baseball players sit or stand 95% of the game. Manny gets paid more in 2/3 of an inning than the average American gets paid in a year. Baseball Sucks ...not this thread.
          Baseball sucks for people who cannot appreciate the skills involved. Baseball may have overpaid players and it may have thugs and it may have lazy players. It most decidedly is not "full" of over-paid lazy thugs. You must have been thinking about basketball, post-Jordan (Michael not Hasay).

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Kara Goucher should cut her hair- because over the distance of a marathon the tiny bit of extra drag, and muscle exertion of bracing her neck may cost a few seconds. Lets say the hair is costing 1/10 of a per cent, over 2:25Tight lippedx that is costing her about 9 seconds, and she finished Boston how far behind the winner.......oh! 9 seconds! (I reached this opinion when I watched the finish on Youtube, and thought she looked as if she was running faster than the others, then I realised it was the hair gave the impression of speed.) I share the opinion of Mary Decker, having grown up in southern Africa might influence my opinion, but girls running barefoot don't want to tangle with women in spikes. There is also a video of the famous incident on Youtube, which shows Budd was ahead and got "ankle tapped" twice from behind.

PBs since age 60:  5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.

10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.