Running makes the ordinary EXTRAORDINARY! (Read 1402 times)

Buffalo Gal Rides Again

Girls weekend (or Girl's Night Out) = ordinary Girls Weekend at the CMM this weekend - Wahoo!!
    March: Irish Jig 5K (DONE), Kent City Ridge Run 5K (DONE) April: Iron Girl 5K (DONE), Kentucky Derby Half May: 5/3 (10K) July: Cherry Festival 15K August: Chicago Rock N Roll Half, Crim Festival of Races (10 miler) October: Grand Rapids Marathon (Half-Hometown Gig)
      sleeping through the sunrise on the weekend= ordinary running while the sun comes up= extraordinary
        Lunch Break=ordinary Running during lunch break=extraordinary Randomly meeting a colleague on a lunch time run thus finding a new running partner=extra-extraordinary

Jazz hands!

Taking a shower: ordinary taking a lukewarm shower after a digustingly hot run: extraordinary! Same goes for beer, actually.
          run run run AHHHHHH run run run
          xor

I find a lukewarm shower after disgustingly hot beer to be kinda yuck.

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

This needs to be in handout form to tape to the fridge or something. Love it!

TRUST THE PROCESS

marathon finish time - ordinary marathon finish time w/ gunshot wound - extraordinary (no matter what the numbers are)
                huh?? details? Shocked
                xor

Sorry, it's just my overly dramatic way of referring to the half marathon and marathon I ran last year with a giant hole punched in my back (the results of a muscle biopsy). Reports here and there. Not a for-real gunshot wound. I don't live in Baltimore, yo.

gee, way to scare me! Clowning around cool RR Smile
                    jeffdonahue

A one hour hike through the woods with my son - Ordinary A one hour hike through the woods with my son an hour after PRing in a marathon - extraotrdinary! Standing around for two hours in a YMCA during a birthday party - ordinary Standing around for two hours in a YMCA during a birthday party AFTER a one hour hike through the woods with my son on hour after PRing in a marathon - extraordinary!

Go Pre!

sex = ordinary sex after, before or during a run = extra ordinary! sex with Kara Goucher before, during or after a run = extra extra ordinary sex with Kara Goucher AND Lola Jones anytime, especially somewhat related to running = priceless
                        xor

Sex during running? Do it lots, mostly easy, sometimes fast.

Go Pre!

and sometimes hard?
                            xor

Fooey. I replied too fast. Should have paced myself. Thought about baseball. Do it lots, mostly easy, sometimes hard. "Fast finish long run"

Go Pre!

Have sex with real people, not too little, mostly single Evil grin