Oil Creek 100 Trail Runs - NW PA - 2 entries remain in the 100 on 4/24 @ 2 PM (Read 1271 times)

OilCreek100.org

Registration opens Saturday March 17th at noon Eastern. The 50K will sell out in less than an hour, the 100K in less than 20 hours and the 100 miler is Road Runners Club of America's national Ultra Championship and is usually sold out by July.

Race date: Oct 13, 2012

Trail: primarily single track - Gerard Hiking Trail

Birthplace of the oil industry in 1859 and boyhood home to college football legend Coach John Heisman

Tom Jennings, Race Director
    Oil Creek 100 Trail Runs - OilCreek100.org / OC100.org

Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

This is not the year for me, I just won't be ready. It  very close to where I grew up.

I am interested in either volunteering or providing crew support if anyone is interested.

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron

"No one plans to fail…..they fail to plan" Skinny Pete

xor

I added these to the maniac calendar a couple days ago.  The website (at least as of a couple days ago) makes it look like all these events are ALREADY sold out.  Y'all should consider freshening up your pages from last year.

OilCreek100.org

Dreamless Sleep - 7 months to train for the 50K and we have a lot of people that hike the entire thing.  I am quite sure you could be ready for it!  But we'll take volunteers, if you are on facebook we have a volunteer group for the race.

Hey Erie Tom, are you currently in Erie? I'm here too, and always looking for people to run with! Let me know, maybe we could get some miles in sometime.

OilCreek100.org

Nearly 200 participants in the 50K - sold out in 10 minutes.  100K sold out in less than 2 hours, 100 miler is half full already.

Yes JPAllenRunner, I'm from Erie, I do nearly 100% of my running on the trails.

OilCreek100.org

Karl Meltzer, Brian Krogman, Nick Pedatella, John Dennis, Jill Perry, Donna Utakis, etc. - the 100 is shaping up to be a faaaaast race.  Less than 70 spots left in the 100.

OilCreek100.org

59 spots left in the 100

OilCreek100.org

37 entries left in the 100

OilCreek100.org

29 initial entries remain in the 100 miler

shrikant

spam

Kalsarikännit

hide the spam link
                          xor

LSMFT

OilCreek100.org

24 entries remain in the 100

Post-race showers available

Frequent toilets - 5.5 miles furthest distance between

shrikant

spam