Awww...nuts! (Read 742 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Santa only brings one very special present to each child. Mom and dad get the rest. Thats why its nice to buy presents for kids whose parents cant afford them. (I mean, werent they good too???) Though I have to say I am with Trent. If you and Did do all this work shopping and wrapping presents, why should santa get all the credit??? (Now the Purim Genie, thats a whole different story.....)
    Big grin Yeah, the one special gift from Santa was supposed to be the car set...now he may get it for his birthday in Feb. or not until next year, and then from us, instead of Santa. Not sure what Santa will bring now. Maybe some software or something. Wish those Wiis weren't so danged $$...I'd love to have that bowling game for play in the Winter. Our only bowling alley in our community closed. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Our only bowling alley in our community closed. k
      It's not too far to Muskegon Lanes. I'll give you a coupon if you want (we got 2 in the mail today!) for a free game up to 10 people! *woot* Big grin
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm...we should take the kiddos bowling. We could invite Andrea and her DH and Hannah, too. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Hmmm...we should take the kiddos bowling. We could invite Andrea and her DH and Hannah, too. Smile k
          Sure! The kids love going there!
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I still don't get it. Who is the Santa of whom you speak?
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I still don't get it. Who is the Santa of whom you speak?
              He's been known to hang out with this guy. Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Thankfully he did not go in the closet with the date night toys Tongue. Thinking of a European commercial where that happened. Clowning around I'll have to check youtube later was it die cast cars or a train set they had in there... *************************************** When I was pretty young, I remember getting 2 cap guns and a belt to hold them. (Saddens me that this type of present is no go these days... Cryor you have to get the SAFETY orange on the end Sad ) Before Christmas, I ripped one whole side of present to see what was in there Cool. Luckily, when I put it back you really couldn't tell.

Vim

I remember having at least one slot car set growing up where the cars did a loop and then go up a wall about 3 feet. My issue was I burnt up the cars on the first day then the present some how disappeared... mother probably took it back to the store.

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thankfully he did not go in the closet with the date night toys Tongue. Thinking of a European commercial where that happened. Clowning around I'll have to check youtube later was it die cast cars or a train set they had in there...
                    I have seen that one...it's hilarious! The rest of the world has the best commercials! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Swadvad

Santa is a treat and it's a lot of work to help keep the myth going once kids are school age. k
                      What do you mean, Myth!? If you stop believing, he stops coming. Wink
                        You could maybe tell him Santa had to drop it off early. Jeez, can the guy really be expected to hit the WHOLE world in one night?
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You could maybe tell him Santa had to drop it off early. Jeez, can the guy really be expected to hit the WHOLE world in one night?
                          Well he's not stopping at Trent's house, so that should save him some time... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay