Running Resolutions for 2009 (Read 1158 times)

Reduce body mass index Increase training mileage Avoid injury

Runner and Gunner

1. Take my training to the next level and run more, and more consistently. 2. Stay healthy. 3. Stop smoking when I get drunk. (I used to smoke). 4. Run another 1/2 marathon in the spring, and maybe a full in the fall.
      runnerclay

Consistently Slow

. 3. Stop smoking when I get drunk. (I used to smoke). .
        4. DO NOT GET DRUNK! WILL MAKE #3 EASIER. Wink

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

1. DO PILATES 5 DAYS A WEEK ( TO RELIEVE BACK PAIN) 2. RUN 4 DAYS A WEEK 3. 25 MILES A WEEK 4. HALF MARATHON BEFORE FALL

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Imminent Catastrophe

consistency

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

To break 19:00 in the 5K, 40:00 in 10K, and 1:32:00 half marathon (age 50) and to avoid injury. Increase my workouts and take fewer days off. to Get my weight down to 160. to have a LOT OF FUN.
              lap

To break 19:00 in the 5K, 40:00 in 10K, and 1:32:00 half marathon (age 50)...
                Funny, my time goals are identical to Charlie's. I have the additional resolution to determine whether I am wearing the right shoes.
                  Mine are listed below. They are not quite as impressive as everyone else i figured i should make them. Maybe at half year I'll update them.
                  2009 Goals (nobody laugh) Run 800 miles or more Run 12 or more 5ks Run 2 10ks Get 5k times in 25's Run a 3 miler in 24:29 or less Run in HM in October
                    1. Would like to run a couple of 5k's and a 10k. 2. Maybe a half or a full marathon (maybe both). 3. Avoid injury

Current Goals: Run and stuff

mine are listed below too...... Big grin Big grin Big grin

Champions are made when no one is watching

pitrunner

I hope to...
                        I supermegaheart that guy. MTA: For some reason it's not quoting the song?
                        xor

Yeah, you can't embed quotes here. Is ok. And thanks for noticing that I was quoting something pre-existing Smile. I do not truly strive to be purple. Clairvoyant and obsequious, sure.

Cripes, I don't have to quit Diet Pepsi, do I? Cry
                            xor

Cripes, I don't have to quit Diet Pepsi, do I? Cry
                              No, because it isn't Econo-mically viable.

xor

Double the posts, double the fun. Please ignore me. Nothing to see here. Move along.