Feature (Read 646 times)

jeffdonahue

I belong to a couple of the User Groups (love them BTW - it is so cool to find people with similar goals to yours). Anyway, on the 1500 miler club one, there is a report called YTD distance on the left hand menu which shows the total miles run compared to the 1500 mile total. Well, I started a User Group called "A Mile A Day" for people that want to start a 'Streak' of running consecutive days. It is based off of www.runeveryday.com website. I was wondering if it would be possible to get some sort of report or graph that might show how many consecutive days the members of the group have run. Thanks Jeff
    eric :)

Jeff, I can certain add that when I figure out how to do that. The hardest part is writing the code to detect the streak in an efficient fashion. I don't want to bore you with the details but it's not a trivial task and I need to think about how to do that. It is definitely an interesting problem. eric Smile
      jeffdonahue

Hi Eric, Thanks for looking at it. I have set up a webpage to do the calculations for now, and there are only a few members so it is pretty easy to keep up. But I figured something automated would be great if it can be done. Jeff