Heckuva 3 days for me (Read 199 times)

If you can't brag to a bunch of anonymous runners on the internet, to whom can you brag?

Wednesday:  6th grade son wins his first ever 800m track race at a local middle school (6th grade only) triangular.

Thursday:  14-year-old son wins both the 1600m and the 800m in convincing fashion, setting new mile PR, in middle school dual.

Friday:  Sophomore son gets 2-mile PR and his first ever high school varsity medal (3rd place) in 7-school meet in one of the most competitive efforts I've ever seen from him, hanging tough with the leaders through 7-1/2 laps and only losing out in the knife-fight final 200m.

It's like being in dad-runner heaven.  Cool

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

Half Fanatic #846

WOW!  Congrats to all.  Obviously, your kids picked the right parents.

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.                          Run like the winded

I ran half my last race on my left foot!                   "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt"

Very cool.

Runners run.

No more marathons

Nothing better than watching the kids do well.  Congrads to a proud dad.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Nice!!!! Congrats to your sons, and to you too!!

I'd be bragging, too!

That's pretty cool, Joe!  Cool

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

all iln one week?   thats fantastic.  kudos to you too for being good role model