Nice looking race shirts (Read 1726 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I like Tupelo's shirts most years.  Here, from 2008:

my eyes are hurting

but i like it

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

xor

Or maybe I'm just sucking up.

This is my favourite race shirt, which says a lot about how sucky race shirts are in general.  And I ordered a size for DH ahead of time, thinking it would be crappy, and it was actually OK.  Then he spilled spaghetti sauce on it, which won't come out.  Guess I will just have to run more races again to find a decent looking shirt.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

an amazing likeness

Or maybe I'm just sucking up.

Is the shirt being offered as an example on you, or on the sign above you?

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

xor

The example on me.  The dude on the sign isn't wearing a shirt.  That's more of a cape.

mikeymike

The '09 Boston shirt is my all time favorite.  I wear it running all the time in cool weather.

I'm the one in the white hat

Dragon, note the umbrella handle.

Runners run

Imminent Catastrophe

The '09 Boston shirt is my all time favorite.  I wear it running all the time in cool weather.

I'm the one in the white hat

Dragon, note the umbrella handle.

Show off.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

mikeymike

Yeah they're very exclusive.  Only like 30,000 of those were made that year.

Runners run

He meant the Hello Kitty umbrella.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

12 Squared

AAAAGGGHHH shirt... causing.... ocular migrane...............................................

I like Tupelo's shirts most years.  Here, from 2008:

If you don't know where you're going, chances are you will end up somewhere else. - Yogi Berra

On On

Mahlon Mayhem Shirt

The Bradbury Mountain Trail Running Series generally has pretty good shirts...but far and away my favorite shirt was this year's Breaker Shirt, which takes place in August and involves 2 summits and 4 near summits of the "mountain".

Run to Win
                            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

On On

That is a very cool shirt.  I could see putting that on some retro Tshirt like a ringer T or something.