problem when creating new routes. (Read 463 times)

Maggie & Molly

I am guessing that there is something that I am doing incorrectly but here goes:

When I am creating a new route there is almost always a portion of the route that is repeated (beginning and end of most my runs).  Anyway, whenever I am trying to map it I get a "hand" icon and have to move my mouse around until I find a spot that I can mark.  Sometimes it is difficult to mark the spot without going off my route slightly.  I am not sure if this makes sense but any recommendations, direction would be wonderful. 

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

eric :)

Hi Cherrie,

If the beginning and end of your routes are the same, then those routes are what I call lollipops.  The stem of the lollipop is the beginning and end.  For those routes, instead of retracing your routes, you can use the return to start function .  When you trace your route to where you return to the start, click the return to start button and it will follow the route back to the start.  Hope this helps.  Happy New Year to you and Jim!

eric :-)

Maggie & Molly

so I can use this even if the middle of the run is different?  I always thought it would retrace all of that too.

cool - thank you Eric. you rock!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
        Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363