No equipment picture (again) (Read 423 times)

anhe85

Hi

I know this has been up on the board a few times before, but it seems to me that there are a bug regarding the pictures to the equipment.

I have only used RA for about 2 months, and when I create my old pair of shoes back then (Nike Air Structure Triax+ 10) the picture updated correctly. Today, I just bought myself a new pair (Nike Air Structure Triax+ 13), and created the shoes in my equipment list, but there is no picture.

I have tried just about every combination of the name I could think of.

If I try to create a copy of my old shoe, identical to the one created those months ago, no picture is added (I am not copying the existing shoe)

This is not a huge bug (if it is a bug at all) and could go the low priority pile, but I do think there are something strange here.

Other than that, RA is great - keep up the good work.

BR

Anders, Denmark

eric :)

Hi Anders,

The pictures come from Amazon.com.  They changed the API recently and I didn't have a chance to update the code yet.  I'm considering if I should fix the code, or just allow users to upload pictures.  Both methods have pros and cons.  I'll have it fixed once I sort everything out.

eric :-)