NB 883 question (Read 1281 times)

Otium cum dignitate

Does anyone who wore the NB 882s have an opinion of the replacement 883s? I've found them at Runningwarehouse.com for $72 and change (with a coupon) and am wondering if I should get 2 pair. Are they close enough to the 882 that I should just go ahead?
    wino

I fit your description. I've used all of the 880 series and have had the 883 for 2 weeks. They are perfect. I wear an orthotic and the switch from the 882 was perfect. I do cardio 3x/week for an hour and work with a personal trainer for an hour an additional 3x/week. They are the only shoe I use and have had no problems. I wore the 882s the same way. I hope this helps. By the way, that price is terrific and I would definitely buy two pair.

Otium cum dignitate

Thanks for the reply. I wear custom orthotics, as well, and have had good success with the 882s. The two pair I bought at $72 on the day I sent the original message came yesterday, so I should be getting to try them out this PM ...
        wino

Just to help you feel better, I paid $150 Canadian (approximately $125 US) and I was happy about it. Where did you get the coupon?? I'll be in California in 2 months and could easily order ahead for another pair. I also wanted to add that I feel the 883 is better built across the outside toe area. This is important due to my strength training where I am often using that area for stability and core exercises.

Otium cum dignitate

I can't remember where I found the coupon, but I'm pretty sure I just Googled "Runningwarehouse.com" and "coupons". Try that and see what you get.