Great prices on Garmin 305 and 205 (Read 1215 times)

I just got REI's 70th anniversary sale catalog in the mail and the prices on the Garmin Forerunner 205/305 look pretty good... Check it out... Big grin Garmin Forerunner 205 - $124.99 Garmin Forerunner 305 - $164.99 Modified to add - the sale date listed on the catalog is May 2nd thru 11th.
      Will these prices be available on line also? Hope so....
        Will these prices be available on line also? Hope so....
        The only thing the catalog says is... Selection varies by store More items in stores & on REI.com Order by phone at 800-426-4840
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I am SO tempted to buy a 205...in the event that my 305 should ever bite the dust or need repair. I seriously am addicted to my "Big Red." Blush

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I am SO tempted to buy a 205...in the event that my 305 should ever bite the dust or need repair. I seriously am addicted to my "Big Red." Blush
            We will be picking up a 205 for Cheffy...she now has Garmin envy for mine...

I run for Fried Chicken!

If you're an REI member, there's also a 20% coupon along with that. I'm not sure if you can use it on top of the sale price but if you can, that's a great deal.
                If you're an REI member, there's also a 20% coupon along with that. I'm not sure if you can use it on top of the sale price but if you can, that's a great deal.
                Pretty sure it says full price item.
                  P.S. Its alive. I already tried to get Amazon to price match so I could get cheaper/faster shipping no go. And I can't get any of the coupons to apply to either the 305 or 405. So its either the 305 for $164.99 + $11.99 shipping of the 405 for $349.95 + $11.99 shipping from REI. So I think it'll be the 305. Shipping is expensive and I live in a state that doesn't have an REI so can't ship it to store (but I don't pay tax).

The Greatest of All Time

I was just told by REI that the 20% off coupon does not apply to GPS items Cry
                    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                      I was just told by REI that the 20% off coupon does not apply to GPS items Cry
                      I know I'm trying to figure out a way to get something off Evil grin but have been unsuccessful. The only additional discount I can get is 3% though either FatWallet.com or through my Citi MasterCard. I just which Amazon.com would price match since I have Prime and could upgrade to overnight for $3.99 and have it tomorrow Big grin I think $11.99 is a lot for standard shipping since there is no REI in my state (which means I save on tax, though).

The Greatest of All Time

I think $11.99 is a lot for standard shipping since there is no REI in my state (which means I save on tax, though).
                        I got hit for tax and shipping. Of course I just had to have the damn thing sent overnight only to find out the Garmin store in Chicago has plenty of them in both colors. Grrrrr....
                        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                          I got hit for tax and shipping. Of course I just had to have the damn thing sent overnight only to find out the Garmin store in Chicago has plenty of them in both colors. Grrrrr....
                          I've got one sitting in my cart. I do not want to pay $28.99 for overnight. I keep refreshing Amazon.com to see if they'll match... The closest store to me over 100 miles away.
                            Well, I just ordered the 205. I think it will be fine for me--I'm not hugely into electronic stuff. It will be a giant step up from my digital watch/stopwatch/chronograph.

If you price match through Zappos then you can get free shipping.

Run to Win
                              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

If you price match through Zappos then you can get free shipping.
                                Zappos doesn't price match anymore according to all the deal sites (fatwallet, slickdeals)