New training log summary page (Read 3437 times)

Maggie & Molly

7 feet tall it is!

Wink

i love the new widgets

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

There was a javascript error for future goals which prevented the rest of the page to render.  It is fixed.

Perfect, much appreciated. Cheers!

if you're tired of starting over then stop giving up!

Nice work Eric! It took me about 30 seconds to customize everything the way I had it before the upgrade. Good stuff.

Runners run

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Slick.  Looks great, works great. Smile

Thanks Santa,very easy to use, The goal widget was just what i was wanting for christmas

runningmum

AKA bear2009

Thank you very much!

2013 Goals:

1. Start, stay, and finish the year uninjured!

Love it all.  Thank you so much Eric.  The goal widget is awesome and the ease of playing with the layout is fantastic.  You are the best.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

xor

I too shall squeee.

KvnJns

Thanks Eric

Kevin

Looks great Eric!  Thanks

Now that I have a mini Holiday streak going, I like the new streak stats!

Rick

2018 Goals

Figure out the achilles thing...... and THEN try to get running regularly again.

No racing goals 

I noticed that change and thought it seemed like a good improvement. The location is better for the widgets but they don't work for me. Seems like when I login lately ther is 50% change my summary page is not what I expect and i can't add any widgets. I can delete items but not add anything. Lost my little calendar which the colored squares that I loved. Help!

Ah, never mind. Figured it out. Shoudln't attempt complex computing after running 17 miles when you haven't run that far in a while. #runnerbrain

"run" "2" "eat"

THANKS ERIC!

i look at my summary at least twice per day -- before and after activities... and now... i can't remember what it looked like. ha! what a dork i am. i'll just go create something new and wonderful.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

xhristopher

I like what I see so far. Love the goal widget!

DataJunkie

Digging the changes!

DataJunkie

If you specify your height in your user profile (in options), the scale will also display your BMI range too Smile

Being in the red is a good thing, right? I remember something about power bands from my days driving a standard transmission....  Big grin