Elevation chart (Read 327 times)

A Saucy Wench

Ever since the option for overriding the elevation data from the GPS was implemented (a few months ago?) I havent been able to see elevation data in my routes.  Today I was trying to manually create a route and still no elevation chart.  Just the empty box.

Firefox 3.5.16

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

I know nothing about this issue, but I will say... you are running old firefox.

I'm on 3.6.13.  I doubt seriously this is the problem, but it is interesting.

A Saucy Wench

Yeah, I keep upgrading it and something fails on the upload.  THAT might be the problem.  Maybe some files were corrupted.  I dont think this is an RA issue.  I just noticed that if I go to mapmyrun I cant see race courses that I know are loaded on there.  Just a blank page.

God I need a new computer.

Wait....no the mapmyrun doesnt work on explorer either......

...but the RA elevation DOES work on explorer....so it is limited to firefox.  

OK off to fight the firefox upgrade again and see if I can get it to work..

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

See if ye olde windows "install new programs" will let you wipe firefox off your computer completely, and then download it from scratch.

A Saucy Wench

I have it installed now and that does fix it.  and it does seem to be fixed.  Thanks for the reminder srl...I had totally forgotten that the upgrade had failed twice and I had given up because everything seemed to work just fine.

MTA: although it did not fix my mapmyrun problem, but that is hardly something eric should worry about.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

There is very little anybody can do to fix most of MMR's problems.

xor

I thought that's why we got the MMR vaccine!

Do you really want me to resurrect the vaccine thread, hmmm?

eric :)

I thought I tested against FF 3.5.  I don't remember.  I'm glad it's a simple upgrade issue.