Best place to buy a Landice L8 (Read 422 times)

MrH

I'm thinking of buying a Landice treadmill - just the basic one with extra length - Landice L8 LTD Pro Trainer model.

For those who've been shopping, where have you seen the best deals? AtHome Fitness is quoting $3,495 including shipping.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Treadmill Addict

I bought a Landice Pro Trainer not too long ago. There were 3 different shops here in my city where they sell them, so I called all 3, got their best price, and got the lowest price store to add on an extra long warranty. (As well as a free floor mat and some other home gym goodies for free.) You just have to let them know that you're shopping around to the other places and they're more likely to give you their lowest price and throw in extras. Seemed like it was very competitive between the shops. That's my experience anyway. : )

If you live in a small town where nobody carries them though, that would be more difficult to do that. I do know that it was SO nice to have the guys from the shop bring it in, unbox it, and assemble/adjust it for me. There's no way I would have been able to do it by myself or even my husband, that thing is a beast, very heavy.

Does AtHome fitness include assembly and set up?

Sarah (37)

Mom to Abby (10) Jacob, (8) and Colton (5)

18 half marathons, 6 full marathons

Goals- run more, lose 20lbs.