Hi, my name is... (Read 907 times)

Another Passion

Rick, and I'm a RA addict. Everyone: "HI, RICK." If I keep this up, I'm gonna have to find me a 12-step program to kick the RA habit! Blush

Rick
    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Rick, and I'm a RA addict. Everyone: "HI, RICK." If I keep this up, I'm gonna have to find me a 12-step program to kick the RA habit! Blush
      There are worse addictions... Caffeine, for example. Wink

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Scout7

Blasphemy.....
          Heresy, even.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Mishka-old log

Slim Shady.

Lazy idiot

Caffeine in moderation is not bad for you. Let's use crystal meth, instead. Tongue

Tick tock

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Caffeine in moderation is not bad for you.
                Not until you have a big mug of chai tea right before bed...bbzzzzzz.... I think I fell asleep around 1:30. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Lazy idiot

Not until you have a big mug of chai tea right before bed...bbzzzzzz.... I think I fell asleep around 1:30. k
                  Nice! Well, some brain activity is required... of course. Wink

Tick tock

Caffeine in moderation is not bad for you.
                    Caffeine is worse than alcohol or tobacco.

Run to Win
                    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Lazy idiot

Meh... Wink I'm going to respectfully disagree and leave it at that.

Tick tock

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Worse than tobacco? Tell that to my dad who had a stroke on Easter and my friend who has breast cancer while she watches her mom die from lung cancer. Sad

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Along for the Ride

*thinks back 10 years ago when smoking 2 packs a day ... shakes head and finishes coffee*

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Along for the Ride

We messed up the thread - you thread-jackers! Big grin Hi Rick! My name is Gabriele ("Hi Gabriele") and I am an RA addict too. Some days I just run so the bars in my training summary don't turn fat. And I come back here every day to talk to my cyber friends.

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Lazy idiot

We messed up the thread - you thread-jackers! Big grin
                              Oops... Hi Rick and Gabrielle

Tick tock

Another Passion

We messed up the thread - you thread-jackers! Big grin Hi Rick! My name is Gabriele ("Hi Gabriele") and I am an RA addict too. Some days I just run so the bars in my training summary don't turn fat. And I come back here every day to talk to my cyber friends.
                                Hi Gabriele. I hear you about the running just so your bars on your graph don't get fat... well, that and just me getting fatter, too! If I didn't eat like such a freakin' pig, I would probably be Ethiopianesque by now. Roll eyes I'm ok with the thread-jacking... these people are funny. Big grin

Rick
                                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                                runningforcassy.blogspot.com