2013 Holiday Running Streak (Read 698 times)

xhristopher

I got in 6 miles in 11 degrees after work today.  Tomorrow, the high is 12 and the low is -9.  Should be interesting.

Well, your profile says you live in Monfuckingtana so this sounds about right.

Joann Y

7.8 miles. 400s on the treadmill. First set of intervals in 25 years, yeehaw!

I guess I'm a little late to the party but I'm in too! I'm shooting for 237.6 miles this month to try and reach 2K this year

CT JEFF

I did a "feels like cheating" one mile on the treadmill for a rest day.

I hear you Joseph. I did 1.8 with the dog. I was planning/hoping on 3, but some residual foot pain from yesterdays LSD. If it werent for the streak, this would have easily been a rest day.

RUN SAFE.     Barefoot 1st: 6/9/13. PR: 5k=22:50 10k=47:46 HM 1:51. FM 4:28 Oct 2015 joined RUN 169!

fimmx

The streak is well and alive with 5.6 today. I took my worst spill so far on a smooth as silk sidewalk today. I squished my hr monitor against my boob hard enough that it hurts to breath deeply. Hopefully no big deal, I'm crossing everything possible.

Run Long, and Prosper!

Day 7: 5 miles this morning at 4am, 50* meant shorts and T, woohoo!

"Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning."

- Thomas Jefferson

Christirei

two mile rest day jog on the treadmill for me this morning

windy upper 50's. probably last shorts run for awhile.

Get off my porch

xhristopher

We've now got 60 runners (& I have Oldman twice).

Lots of miles will be run.

Joann Y

I'm on there twice

xhristopher

I'm on there twice

That's because you have a 2 mile per day minimum.

Joann Y

Got it. But I already screwed that up by drinking a margarita and shuffling through one mile on the 1st. I will try to redeem myself.

xhristopher

Got it. But I already screwed that up by drinking a margarita and shuffling through one mile on the 1st. I will try to redeem myself.

Did you run the mile while drinking the margarita or after? You may be eligible for extra credit.

Joann Y

I ran it after but there is still plenty of time left in the month for extra credit.

joescott

Glad I got the miles in this morning because it's supposed to get nasty and cold through the day today.  Probably have to get the tights and all that back out!

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.