Early Morning Runs (Read 580 times)

Eustace Tierney

YoYo

Who are the early birds and what time do you start? My first dawn run is tomorrow. Probably 6:00 am start.

"The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." Goals: Keep on running!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I've been running all week at 5am. The shun comes up close to 6.
        I start at 5:15 most mornings. This morning it was already 80 degrees when I finished. Starting much later than becomes unbearable.

Run the race God set B4U

Early bird here! I meet the girls at 6:00am for a 4 mile run., it's nice to see the sun peaking up as we run over the last hill Smile
          5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)
          celiacChris

3Days4Cure

I usually end up running between 5:30 and 6:15 am in order to fit it in before work. Not a morning person, but you do what you need to to get a run in.

Chris
            PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

jeffdonahue

My running club meets every morning at 5:45. I usually try to run there so I leave closer to 5:25.
              AroundTheHorn

6:30
                Roads, where we're going we don't need any....roads.
                  Between 5:30 and 6am on running only days. On days I weight train, I run after weights which ends up being around 7ish.

Menace to Sobriety

I've been running all week at 5am. The shun comes up close to 6.
                    I get the shun 24 hours a day. But normally start running at 5:30 or so on workdays.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

RunAsics

The Limping Jogger

About 5:30am works for me too.

"Only a few more laps to go and then the action will begin, unless this is the action, which it is."

Will one of you guys give me a call. I always mean to get up but it never happens.

My sport's your sport's punishment

2012 goals

100 Km month         150 K month      200K month

5K run    10K run     20K run              30K run

sub 30 min 5K         sub 55min 10K

Mitch & Pete's Mom

Tuesdays and Thursdays are usually my early morning runs. I'm out the door by 5:45 at the latest. It has been cloudy here the last few weeks. Lots of tropic storms off of the coast of Baja coming up to San Diego so I don't often see the sun (or shun) until I'm hurding the kids into the car around 8am. Btw, I keep telling my husband that statistically it is safer for women to run in the am but I have not been able to find any links to that stat. If anyone has it, please let me know.
                          Carlsbad 1/2 marathon 1/26.
                            Running Days it's usually start between 430 and 445. Stinks having to be to work between 6 and 630.
                            Happy Running,
                            Troy
                            "Start with your Head, Finish with your Heart!"

Teresadfp

One day at a time

7:30 AM most days during the summer. That's early enough to beat the heat most of the time in Maine.

Prophet!

during the week...wake up at 3:45 - 4:00 AM ...out the door by 4:30 AM weekend ...sleep in till 4:30 AM - out the door by 5:00 AM