Dear MotionBased customer... (Read 465 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

In today's email:

Garmin Connect – the next generation of MotionBased -- is now open to all Garmin fitness devices.  Garmin Connect offers a better experience with a cleaner user interface and improved site performance that you’ll enjoy when analyzing your workout data on new and improved features.

As of today, 80% of all activities at MotionBased have been migrated to Garmin Connect.  As a result, you can login at Garmin Connect with your MotionBased username and find most of your activities.  The remaining 20% will be migrated over the next few months.  Most of these are larger activities which take longer to transfer.

Friday 31 July 2009 will be the last day that MotionBased will accept uploads from Garmin fitness devices.  Therefore, we encourage all MotionBased customers who have a Garmin fitness device to take advantage of the new site and make the switch to Garmin Connect now, where you’ll find most of your activities already waiting.

For those of you using Garmin outdoor handheld devices, MotionBased will still be available to you until Garmin Connect supports those devices in the Fall 2009.

Thank you for your patience during the build and release process.  We know it has been worth the wait.

The MotionBased & Garmin Connect Team

Garmin International - 1200 E 151st St, Olathe, KS 66062, USA

Good thing I use RA.com Big grin

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha ha...pwnd!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

an amazing likeness

Looks like this is finally the end for MB, had my doubts this day would actually come.

Is there a means for me to bring all my years of data in Motionbased over to RA? 

I also have the same data in Garmin Training Center if that's an option for bulk loading to RA.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Wingz

Professional Noob

Drop Eric a line by the feedback link in the lower-right corner and see what he can do...  Smile

Roads were made for journeys...