route mapping problem (Read 1879 times)

eric :)

Hi everyone, I'm trying to track down a problem some of you are encountering. Here's what I know and maybe you can help. The error is coming from tools/map. When you click on a button (I'm not sure which one), you get an error message. If you have seen this, can you drop me an feedback comment? Here are some of the info I'm interested in:
  • Which button did you press that generated the error?
  • Approximately how long between when you first opened the page to when the error occurred? (5 min, 20min)
  • Did you have cookie (the remember me option) enabled?
  • Can you reproduce it consistently, by restarting the browser.
  • Anything else thing that you think might help.
  • Thank you for your help! eric Smile
    Patsy

I believe it may be coming from the private map box. A question mark appeared with my cursor each time I used that button. Is the first time I have seen that. I tried it twic e with the same error results. This apperared when I hit the save map key. LOVE this site
        Big grin I have not had the error, but have noticed the ? mark next to my cursor when the cursor is placed over the menu bar that has "auto center", "private map", and "race course".
        "It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves" -Sir Edmund Hillary-
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I see a ? when I hover over any of the checkboxes in the upper right. Other than that I can't find anything out-of-place.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

eric :)

I believe it may be coming from the private map box. A question mark appeared with my cursor each time I used that button. Is the first time I have seen that. I tried it twic e with the same error results. This apperared when I hit the save map key. LOVE this site
            I found it. It was caused by creating a map in the tools/map directory, then clicking on "Save Map" which brought you over to the course editing page. Clicking save there will cause the problem. Thanks for the tip. It should be fixed now and maybe I can receive fewer emails about errors from now on. By the way, the ? is a red herring. It will appear every time you hover over it because it indicates it has some help information if you hover on it long enough (2-3 secs?) eric Smile