Help Needed Finding Running Shirts (Read 502 times)

bap

Hi I need to find cheap (<$20), plain, dark green, short-sleeved technical running shirts in both unisex and women's styles. they don't have to be fancy schmancy. i've looked everywhere but i can't find dark green shirts, in the same color, for both men and women. any ideas? plain,="" dark="" green,="" short-sleeved="" technical="" running="" shirts="" in="" both="" unisex="" and="" women's="" styles.="" they="" don't="" have="" to="" be="" fancy="" schmancy.="" i've="" looked="" everywhere="" but="" i="" can't="" find="" dark="" green="" shirts,="" in="" the="" same="" color,="" for="" both="" men="" and="" women.="" any=""></$20), plain, dark green, short-sleeved technical running shirts in both unisex and women's styles. they don't have to be fancy schmancy. i've looked everywhere but i can't find dark green shirts, in the same color, for both men and women. any ideas?>

Certified Running Coach
    Crocked since 2013

12-week layoff

Contact your local t-shirt screener. Dark green is just not an "in" color right now, but it's a popular color for school teams. You can probably find a suitable shirt from a catalogue that caters to schools for track and xc jerseys. May only find singlets instead of short sleeves, if you want a technical fabric. You could look into soccer jerseys if you need short sleeves, but they might be too heavy for running. Good luck!
      MrH

Yeah, talk to a local printer or promotions company. They have access to a whole range of suppliers. Our youth track team got technical fabric training shirts printed for about $10.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

http://www.augustasportswear.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplayView?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10051&categoryId=11548&page=1 Most screen printers can order direct from a company like Augusta and print on them for you...good luck Smile

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!