What happened to the Map Displays? (Read 656 times)

Tykesmom

I tried to create a new route this morning, only to find that the Map Display on the Edit Course feature is blank! I then tried to go to one of my older courses to see the status of those maps, and they are gone as well! I use Firefox as my primary browser, but the same thing happens when I switch to Internet Explorer. Is this a temporary problem? (I hope so!)
    theyapper

On the road again...

Same thing for me. No maps on any of my previous workouts either.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

yup Safari 5.0.1
          Yip, not working for me either on Google Chrome - either viewing existing course maps or trying to create new!
          hokiemamba

Not working for IE either.....must be something broken.
            Roxy27

my little devil

Yep, me too. no maps.
                Oh no! My favorite feature of RunningAHEAD!
                When will I run another marathon? When I forget how much the first one hurt.
                Tykesmom

My favorite too - used to use the USATF website to chart out my courses, but I HATED it! So much easier to use this one - the follow road feature makes it much faster in charting routes. I love the new format with the altitude chart as well - especially when running in the mountains. While I'm glad to know it's not just me, I sure hope we haven't lost this feature for good!
                    looking at the plethora of other posts today I think there must be a bug in the system or perhaps a new build was uploaded over the weekend which has some key defects - maps being one of them! I also can no longer see all my courses and have to put in a date filter which will list only those I have actually noted in training, not all of them. Not very handy for me as I only come on the site sporadically and record my runs the old fashioned way on paper!! Unless of course I am looking in the wrong place - has been known! ;-0
                    db7

Has this been addressed for anyone.  I have this problem on multiple computers.

DB7

Tougher than most, dumber than the rest. "You can not count the miles until you feel them" TVZ

Same. its making me mad Angry

Goals For 2011:

sub 2:30 800m

Sub 6:00 Mile (PR 5:34)

Sub 20:00 5k

250 Mile Club

Loves the outdoors

No issue here, map display working for me. Using Chrome, Windows 7

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.

eric :)

The problem reported by Tykesmom is caused by something else and is not related to whatever problem you're having.  In order for me to figure out what's going on, I need more information about the problem.  Could you describe the problem and which browser are you using?