Garmin integration and/or file upload not working? (Read 96 times)

run-chris-run

I uploaded a run to Garmin Connect a couple of hours ago, and it's not appearing in RA as it usually does. I then tried to manually upload the file (both FIT and TCX), and neither one is showing up on the upload page. Has anyone else had problems with Garmin activities in the past couple of hours?

Quasi-

I just tried a manual upload...several times.  Nothing.  RA taking the day off?

Mostly harmless

I'm having the same issue.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

Same here.  Tried about an hour and half ago.  Runs are visible in Garmin Connect but don't migrate to RA.

Angus AT

I connected through Garmin Connect and only one of my two workouts from today was posted to RA.  I checked Garmin Connect and both workouts were uploaded.  Very strange.  Hasn't happened before.

UPDATE: Just uploaded the missing workout from a file. It has not shown up yet.  I think some pipe at RA must be clogged.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am having the same issue with my TomTom upload (fit manual upload).  Nothing has come up at all.

Damaris

ch17

It's Tuesday every day

+1 for the upload issue.

rkid

Same problem here.

PBs:  5k: 20:30  |  10K: 44:55  | Half: 1:45:17

2013 Goals:  sub 20 for 5k  |  sub 45 for 10k  |  sub 1.45 for HM  

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

Same here for manual upload.

And, my graphs all changed to not-"flat style" despite the "flat style" box still being checked.

Liz

pace sera, sera

dumrunner

Same here for both Garmin Connect and file upload.

eric :)

Hi all,

It looks like the background service that processes data files has stopped working.  I'm looking into it.

eric Smile

rkid

Mine has just worked now.

PBs:  5k: 20:30  |  10K: 44:55  | Half: 1:45:17

2013 Goals:  sub 20 for 5k  |  sub 45 for 10k  |  sub 1.45 for HM  

Angus AT

Mine just came through, as well.

eric :)

Found the problem.  The credentials for the background process had expired and I didn't update it.  It should be all set now.

....still an issue here, thanks in advance