Stuff White People Like (Read 764 times)

stuff white people like MTA: Yes, running a marathon is on the list! also, I DO live in baltimore Wink
    2009: BQ?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

OMG...I identify with WAY too much of this... Of course, I AM about as lilywhite as they come. Blush

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

OMG...I identify with WAY too much of this... Of course, I AM about as lilywhite as they come. Blush
        I know! I was reading it, and thinking yup, yup, yup, yup ... there are some knock off blogs, but this is the original (and the most hilarious)
          2009 Goals...:
          -run more miles than 2008

-build base to train for 2010 Rome Marathon
            Hey Trishie, nice to see a post from you. So it's not true that you were abducted by aliens?

E.J.
            Greater Lowell Road Runners
            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I always knew I wasn't part of the white elite. Cool I wonder how long this blog is going to be around.

Vim

I didn't see tractor pulls on there. I grew up in Lancaster, Pa. (mostly/kinda: meaning, from 4th grade till I graduated HS. Never really felt "from there," though I like many things about the area.) and there were tractor pull. I never went to one. Whenever someone would rag on another race, I'd think, dude, we have tractor pulls. Even though I never went to one, I can say with utmost certainty: blacks, Asians and Hispanics were not likely to attend tractor pulls. ATVs, too. White people like them. I'd say though, 3/4 of that list applies to any color/race. But it's funny. Humans are funny. Mostly.
                  I thought #75 was hilarious. Do you really threaten to move to Canada when frustrated by the state of affairs in the US? I would however challenge the statement that Canadians threaten to move to Europe. Besides the obvious fascination with living in the south of France, I'd suggest most Canadians would prefer to move to Australia. It seems more friendly, has more agreeable weather and they clearly understand that everything tastes better on the barbeque. The rampant packs of dingos are worrisome though.

The Greatest of All Time

I guess growing up on a city block where white people were the minority kept me from becoming 'uber white' because not much of that fit me. Although I did love The Wire and am sad it's now over.
                    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                      I think it's more stuff-yuppie-over-eduated-upper-middle-class-people-like Tongue
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think it's more stuff-yuppie-over-eduated-upper-middle-class-people-like Tongue
                        See also: bourgeoisie /sociology geek Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Hey Trishie, nice to see a post from you.
                          Hey, look at that! Three runs in a row. Welcome back!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

A Saucy Wench

I didn't see tractor pulls on there. I grew up in Lancaster, Pa. (mostly/kinda: meaning, from 4th grade till I graduated HS. Never really felt "from there," though I like many things about the area.) and there were tractor pull. I never went to one. Whenever someone would rag on another race, I'd think, dude, we have tractor pulls. Even though I never went to one, I can say with utmost certainty: blacks, Asians and Hispanics were not likely to attend tractor pulls. ATVs, too. White people like them. I'd say though, 3/4 of that list applies to any color/race. But it's funny. Humans are funny. Mostly.
                            HEY I grew up there too, which school? I was at Penn Manor That list was HI larious.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Lampeter-Strasburg: '86

A Saucy Wench

'87 here. Big grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7