Hogeye Marathon (Read 580 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Anybody ever run this one? How was it?
      Trent... didn't you say you wanted to get faster instead of adding more marathons to your resume? Big grin (By the way, I found the forum ... unfortunately. I had no idea there was one. As if I don't spend enough time on the computer.) Anyway, sounds like a pretty cool marathon. Is the medal shaped like a hogs eye? Because that would be awesome...

A buddy of mine ran it... Has a reputation of being very hilly and tough. But he ran a fairly solid time in spite of it.
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Candice!!!! Welcome aboard Big grin dspeer, some suggest that it is among the hilliest road marathons around, and I am collecting those...any thoughts on that?
            Hilly start, hilly finish, and rollers in between... I've never run the race but I've seen most of the course. I wouldn't say it's the sheer height of the hills, but the up and down nature of the course that makes it tough. That being said, the new course appears to be easier than the old one. The old course didn't have as many hills, but did have 3 pretty good climbs.
              sounds painfully fun. go for it! Cool

Jennifer mm#1231

mikeymike

Trent... didn't you say you wanted to get faster instead of adding more marathons to your resume?
                Ha! Good one.

Runners run