A short running movie I made (Read 216 times)

Zakaria_80

Hello fellow runners.

My name is Zakaria, I am from Greece and I have prepared a short running movie which I will upload on YouTube probably Mid-February and is called "The Basis".

Here is the link for the first out of two trailers I made about the movie:

https://www.youtube....h?v=5WcxtBEXFMk

Next trailer will be uploaded next week so stay tuned. I will reveal more info about the movie later on. Posted Image

Be well!

Zakaria

Looks rather highbrow. Later on will there be a chase?

Never been to the Americas, but how many of you guys have ever been to Derby?

Zakaria_80

Hello again

This is the second and final trailer of "The Basis":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHx-jpnAhHg

The movie will be uploaded on YouTube on 16/02/15.

Take care everybody!

Zakaria_80

@Ciaran Guilfoyle

Sorry no chase on this one. Maybe the next one will involve some fast chasing as well as a couple of explosions  Smile

Zakaria_80

So here is the movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSJcT8Rot6g
            Everything (or at least the basics) about this project can be found in the description below Smile

Thanks for watching people!!

jpdeaux

I thought this was kind of cool. Low key; just one guy; just one thing; mostly looked like just one area, but still kind of cool and meditative. Just out doing what we all do, day after day. Maybe not the greatest existential drama ever, but I still appreciated the effort. Cool owl and a great hug at the end.

Joann Y

Neat. I like how each run is filmed 30 minutes later in the day than the last. And that last bit there kind of had the feel of stop motion animation.

Zakaria_80

@jpdeaux: All the runs were conducted here:

https://www.google.gr/maps/place/Alsos+Ktimatos+Siggrou/@38.062645,23.818499,13z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x5251e730dbc28c8d

It is called Alsos(grove) Siggrou and it has a 5.5km perimeter (you can find more info in the description of the video)

I couldn't put it better myself: Meditative. Thank you so much for your comment.

@Joann Y: I didn't realize the stop motion animation. Acute observation. Thank you for watching Smile

@Ciaran Guilfoyle: Thank you!

pedaling fool

The shot of the owl was cool. I was running a few months ago (day time) and saw the biggest owl I've ever seen sitting on a brick wall with his fresh kill (squirrel) in his talons; he just sat there and watched me run by.

Outside Lane

I loved it - captures the solitary joy so many of us feel when running - and the dedication to a goal - and how when we achieve those goals, we want others to feel what we feel.  Thanks for sharing!

See how they run...

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Your determination to run 31 minutes later each day is essence of running. It did take about 5 minutes to found the movie. Reading the forum let me know,it was not just a film of a pair of running shoes. Check your link.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

onefatchick

loved the hug!

mikeymike

Loved the owl.

Runners run

Zakaria_80

@pedaling fool: no squirrel for my owl, she was just sitting  there to cheer me up. haha

@beatlemaniac: I never run alone. I have the sky, the ground the trees and the fresh air with me. Needless to mention my thoughts. I swear I had my best brainstorming ideas while running Smile

@runnerclay: Yes, the 31 minutes later each day I must confess was a pain in the butt. I checked and the links seem to work just fine (2 trailers and the short movie) Well this project was ALSO for a pair of running shoes among other things

@onefatchick @mikemike: Loved your comments Smile

Again and again thank you ALL for watching Smile

Tiefsa

A cool video.  Were you using a GoPro or just a handheld camera?  I can't believe how close you got to the owl.  Also, wow there was some hard rain on those days.

You've motivated me.  I keep a running channel on youtube called Tips4Running, and I should get back on there and make some more running videos.