Experienced runners please help! (Read 933 times)

born2runwild

I am working with a company designing a runners insole to bring to market. I need to know what features are important to runners from an insole perspective, please help. If you have purchased an insole in the past, what did you like or dislike about the brand. What brand do you recommend? What features do you believe is important to the product.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The insoles I prefer are the ones that come with a free shoe.

What are insoles.

"run" "2" "eat"

i like insoles with hidden golden tickets.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

I want chocolate. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

"run" "2" "eat"

chocolate shoes?!

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

"run" "2" "eat"

no, silly trent! GOLDEN TICKETS!

jeez!

Half Fanatic #846

I either intentionally buy shoes without removable insoles, or I take them out before I use them.  Really. 

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

I'd like them to be MAGIC insoles that would make me run faster ........lots faster......

Champions are made when no one is watching

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I'd like them to be MAGIC insoles that would make me run faster ........lots faster......

Do these have to go in the shoes, or can you carry them in your pockets?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

can you make some with pretty colors?

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

And those three-D pictures that seem to move when you move your head?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Crayon vomit is the answer to all questions.

xor

They sell inserts at REI (made by Sof Sole, I think) with a picture of Dean Karnazes' face on them.

This is funny.