Happy New Year (Read 1259 times)

eric :)

Happy New Year everyone! I've been putting many hours into the site during the last several weeks, all devoted to adding new functionalities, which was why I haven't been posting much, and keeping you updated of what's going on. As I told some of you through email exchanges, I am still working on adding support for weight training. It is taking longer than I expected, mostly because it features some new enhancements that will eventually be propagated to the rest of the site. Obviously, with new ideas come new problems, but I think it will be useful for those of you that do weight training. I am hoping that I get all the bugs out by this weekend so you can start logging them. Looking ahead, here are some new features that are planned for this year. I'll be adding groups support, so that you can form your own group, team, club, or whatever. It'll be another big job, but it will definitely add value to this site. I'll also be changing graphing, and searching. Right now, I don't think they are easy enough to use, and my goal has always been create something that everyone can use and enjoy. Hopefully, I will have time to add calculators to make the site complete. If you have any comments, suggestions or ideas, please let me know. This site can only continue to improve with your help! I wish all of you a happy and healthy New Year. More importantly, please stay injury free! eric Smile