Click here for screen cleaning (Read 779 times)

I love Boston's. They are pugs with athletic ability.
    Funny, I always thought of them as mini-boxers without the athletic ability. Smile

Amy

JakeKnight

Boston's are Olympians compared to pugs. Unless the event required eating and snoring.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

Lisa3.1

You know, I wanted a pug a few years ago, but I got a beagle instead. they were just as cute.
        JakeKnight

JK, I think it's time to whip out that photo with all of your pugs...that one cracks me up! They are such cool little dogs. Big grin
          Can't find that one at the moment. But here's a couple more. No beer drinking and no monkey outfit, but I did find some cruel animal abuse from some Halloween. Here's both pugs. Elsie's on the right, Ellie Mae's on the left. And yes, I realize I'm gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. And here's a better picture of Mae Mae: And here's that animal abuse. Somebody should probably report it.

Lisa3.1

Omg, JK, the pugs are CUTE. Nice pictures.
            JakeKnight

JK, I think it's time to whip out that photo with all of your pugs...that one cracks me up! They are such cool little dogs. Big grin
              I found this one. Just a small portion of the gaggle of pugs-in-law. I think they're (from left to right) Jonesy (aka Mickey), Sammy the Samurai, Chester (aka Tootie), and Merry (aka Virgie). But I could be wrong. I think they've got - wait for it - 12 of them now. 12. No joke. I could be off by 1 or 2. Might be 13. Plus a corgi. I feel blessed to only have two. And a real dog.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

<--- *wonders what our cats would think if a pug puppy found its way into our home* *wonders="" what="" our="" cats="" would="" think="" if="" a="" pug="" puppy="" found="" its="" way="" into="" our=""></--- *wonders what our cats would think if a pug puppy found its way into our home*>

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

12...13?! Are they breeders?! Shocked *mutters* And people think 4 cats is nuts... Black eye

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

12...13?! Are they breeders?! Shocked *mutters* And people think 4 cats is nuts... Black eye
                    Your cats would eat the pugs. They are not the toughest dogs. Mae Mae only likes cats on television. And no - they aren't breeders. Kelly's mother is, um, well, insane. Nuts is a fair word. We prefer "special." She does show two or three of them now, and they're unfixed, so maybe there'll be puppies for sale at some point. Which probably means a) she'll keep them all, or b) I'll get stuck with another one. All the rest are completely useless. Like cute decorations that poop on things. It's truly a sight to behold when you see a dozen of these things rushing at you, all yapping. It's like that Hitchcock movie "The Birds," but with small slobbering, grunting dogs instead.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The vet bills, alone...man, that many pets has got to cost a fortune! Shocked

~ Sarah Kay

Lisa3.1

Elsie and Ellie Mae are cute names also.

Think Whirled Peas

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

JakeKnight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0vMc2hTfzc Sorry, had to be done.
                            That was awesome. Was that real?

Think Whirled Peas

I don't honestly know. A friend of mine sent it to me at work today. I just posted it on youtube so I could share it w/y'all for this thread. The timing was too perfect.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That was awesome. Was that real?
                                My kid nailed me in the mouth when he was a newborn. I learned REAL quick to keep that thing covered with a diaper during diaper changes. Blush

~ Sarah Kay