ultimate runner's test...... (Read 4097 times)

xor

Can you imagine the gravy a person could make with the drippings from that?!
    That's what she said.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Eww... Reminds me of a scene in the unedited version of Y Tu Mamá También.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

That's what she said.
        Heehee.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I am the great Cornholio...I need TP for my bunghole!

~ Sarah Kay

Eww... Reminds me of a scene in the unedited version of Y Tu Mamá También.
            I don't know this movie, I have a feeling, I am missing out.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I don't know this movie, I have a feeling, I am missing out.
              It's very good. One of my favorite foreign language films.

~ Sarah Kay

xor

How am I doing on the test? I'd like to say thank you on behalf of the group and ourselves, and I hope we passed the audition.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How am I doing on the test? I'd like to say thank you on behalf of the group and ourselves, and I hope we passed the audition.
                  No meat for you! Embarrassed

~ Sarah Kay

No meat for you! Embarrassed
                    Get back! srlopez, your doing great.
                    xor

I wanna hold your ham.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I wanna hold your ham.
                          I got yer ham right heah:

~ Sarah Kay

xor

Smiley's bottom is bright red. Someone's been tapping smiley.

Jazz hands!

I am about to be taken for a sucker.
                              70% of runners will injure themselves in any given year as well as female athletes are far more likely to tear their Anterior Cruciate Ligaments than male athletes are. Yet no “expert” can explain why.
                              Since women have wider hips relative to their frames (for the childbearing), the angle at which the femur meets the knee is greater than in men, in whom it's more of a straight line. Women get more of all sorts of knee injuries more.
                              And to running, the reality is the domination of Kenyan and African athletes to the sport of distance running. Yet there are a lot of “experts” who can tell you why these runners are so great, but my reality is that none of the experts have ever trained a runner to beat them.
                              Well, the thing they keep saying is that running in those places is the primary mode of transport. When a running coach can take a kid and plop him or her down in the same environment, let me know.
                              9)As humans are naturally stronger on one side of their body than the other, then at peak running speed, if the strongest leg determines our quickest pace, how does the weaker leg keep up?
                              Because the "weaker leg" would determine the pace. This is critical thinking 101, dude.
                              10)If a human swings their arms as we walk and run, commonly referred to as a counterbalance arm swing, then what’s so out of balance biomechanically that we need arm swing to counter it with? Wouldn’t the perfectly balanced runner not need to swing their arms at all?
                              You shift your weight when you walk or run, putting it all on one leg or the other, so your opposite arm swings to help counterbalance. It's not about being perfectly balanced, it's about physics. So what are you selling, anyway? This all reads like a bad PR come on, and I'd like to know.
                              run run run AHHHHHH run run run

Jazz hands!

I got yer ham right heah:
                                WHY IS IT TAKING OFF ITS SKIN AHHHHHHHHHHH
                                run run run AHHHHHH run run run